We stayed for 3 nights in Nov 2011. Gordon and Heather the hosts are very friendly and helpful and cooked a lovely breakfast. The bedroom was clean, comfortable and decor modern. Located just a couple of minutes walk to town or the beach, you could park on the street outside the B&B, we would stay here again if visiting the area.
We had a slight problem with the cold water in the sink, but Gordon provided us with more than enough bottled water to compensate whilst he got it mended.
Good luck to Gordon and Heather we hope the business works out well for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoppity House is the perfect location for golfers. We have four twin /double rooms all en-suite. Gordon is happy to help with tee time and info on local courses. Arrange transport for golf or airport pick ups. This four star Visit Scotland establishment is for the discerning guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hoppity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoppity House Hotel St. Andrews
- Hoppity House St. Andrews, Scotland