Having tried various other establishments in the main town of St Andrews without luck we came across Hoppity House (much more contemporary than the name suggests) where we were greeted by the very friendly owner, Gordon. Both rooms were furnished to the highest standard and were exceptionally clean. After a very good night's sleep we enjoyed a hearty Scottish breakfast as well as being offered continental varieties which were both beautifully presented. We did not want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoppity House is the perfect location for golfers. We have four twin /double rooms all en-suite. Gordon is happy to help with tee time and info on local courses. Arrange transport for golf or airport pick ups. This four star Visit Scotland establishment is for the discerning guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hoppity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoppity House Hotel St. Andrews
- Hoppity House St. Andrews, Scotland