Lonely Planet put it down as their top pick for B&Bs in St Andrews; we also read the reviews on Trip Advisor before booking - all were an understatement. It is without doubt the best B&B we have every stayed in - attention to detail both inside the property and the charming garden to the rear, is absolutely magnificent and this B&B is run by true professionals. Room was immaculate, exquisitely fitted out and the breakfasts are to die for - Jackie and Norman thank you so much for your hospitality and what you provided. You are being highly recommended to all our friends and to those that read Trip Advisor. Defy anyone to fault the place. It is an absolute gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St. Andrews, Scotland