Just returned from a short visit to St Andrews. Although there are hotels with better views (at a price) I doubt you would find a nicer place. The room was extremely clean, nicely decorated and had all we needed. The communal lounge was very warm and welcoming. Our hosts were great and went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable.
Breakfast was fabulous, we have stayed at some top class hotels but this was freshly made for each guest - you just don't get this at large establishments.
Anyway - if you are in the area give it a try. I am sure you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St. Andrews, Scotland