We stayed at Five Pilmour Place for two nights as we had a wedding at The Old Course. It is a great location only about a five minute walk from the Old Course Hotel. Our room was in great condition and seemed like they had been upgraded recently. The breakfast was fantastic with plenty choice (although we missed breakfast the second morning due to bad hangovers!) I read another review saying this is like a boutique hotel rather than a B & B and I would certainly echo that. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St. Andrews, Scotland