I stayed at Pilmour Place for 1 night this this weekend, and have not one bad word to say about it.
We had a king double room, which was lovely, comfortable and quiet. The bathroom was so clean and all the toiletries were really nice too. Little touches such as special teas and little sweets being left in the room gave it that final touch which makes it that little bit more special.
We were given plently of information on parking (which is sometimes difficult in st andrews). The owners were friendly and helpful and we felt instantly at ease. Breakfast was lovely, plenty of choice; just a shame we were only there for 1 night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- Five Pilmour Place St. Andrews, Scotland