My friend and I stayed at Pilmour Place for 1 night this weekend - we had the Master Suite which was beautifully decorated, absolutely huge and the bathroom was stunning! The owners were so friendly and welcoming and seemed to remember personal details about their guests which was really nice. Breakfast was also delicious. I would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place St. Andrews, Scotland