My title sums it up to be honest. First class hospitality, hostess, food, cleanliness and location.
As soon as you walk in the front door you cannot but be impressed by the decor and the way the owners have decorated the interior of this beautiful building. That sets the tone for the entire experience. The rooms were immaculate and faultless and had all the amenities you require. Location wise .... you are approx. 70 yards from the Old Course 18th Green and a 3 minute walk from the middle of town - so couldn't be better.
Definitely going back there again......if we can get in !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Pilmour Place enjoys a unique location. The 18th green of the Old Course is a mere eight iron away, while a slow two minute walk will take you into the heart of the magnificent historic University town of St Andrews. The architecture and facilities of Five Pilmour Place are a fusion of tradition with contemporary and convenience. This luxurious boutique privately owned guesthouse comprises of seven en-suite bedrooms with spacious guest lounge and dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Five Pilmour Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Pilmour Place
- Five Pilmour Place Hotel St. Andrews
- Five Pilmour Place St. Andrews, Scotland