Cameron Guest House
$359
$228
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Greyfriars Inn(St. Andrews)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Restaurant
$353
$247
Great 4.5/5
Albany Hotel(St. Andrews)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Breakfast included
$430
$321
Great 4.5/5
Hotel Du Vin(St. Andrews)
$215
$193
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn St Andrews Hotel(St. Andrews)(Great Value!)
$123
PremierInn.com
Ardgowan Hotel(St. Andrews)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewssingle roomb bnice lounge areatea kettlebreakfast was deliciousan excellent hostmurray parkwe loved our stayrooms were very cleanlocation is idealeach morningfour nightsfriendly hostswithin walking distanceminute walkvisit to st andrewsfirst class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My room was booked for me whilst visiting st andrews university for an interview.

I was very impressed by the service given and also the kind remarks given to me on my late check in.
The room I had a was a smart and well positioned room and only a minute from the reception at the university so i was able to enjoy a long breakfast.

Many thanks for a nce stay and I hope to come back soon

Room Tip: I had a double with en-suite as a single occupancy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a great stay at Cameron Guest House. Very friendly hosts, great breakfast and nothing was too much trouble! We were made very much at home. Everything was very clean and comfortable with a great TV lounge. Ideal location for all golf courses and for the shops and restaurants. All the little extra touches made this a very enjoyable stay. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this great place to my friends! Will definitely return when we are next in the area!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Good location, fantastic rooms and friendly owners. I was here to play golf and although the weather wasn't kind to me I still had the best time. I made use of the golf store on the ground floor and also like the satellite TV in the lounge, where I watched golf again. If you like being right in the centre of town in a good quality small b&b without paying a huge amount then this is the place for you.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am a golf agent who just returned from a stay at this b&b. I was very impressed with the standard of the accommodation. The room in which I stayed was well equipped, very nicely decorated and furnished. What made this b&b stand out from the others which I have used is their guest lounge. It is a great place to hang out before and after playing golf. The breakfasts are also worth a mention as they were very tasty every morning.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This guesthouse was recommended to me by a friend who visits St Andrews frequently to lecture at the university. That person is still my friend as it was a lovely place to stay. I had a lovely room with lots of nice touches which made it nice to return to after a busy working. The breakfast also was worth mentioning as it was a lovely buffet followed by a cooked to order hot breakfast. Very good to start me off in the chilly scottish mornings.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business