The Fairmont Hotel does not have a top class bar or restaurant and without these could never be genuinely considered a five star hotel. Out of 1224 reviews on Trip Advisor so far, 596 (49%) rated the hotel as excellent with the remaining 628 (51%) rating the hotel as very good, average, poor or terrible. If fewer than half my guests rated my hotel less than excellent when as a five star hotel I should be striving for excellence in all areas then as a hotelier I would not be happy. The reality is that the Fairmont is a very good four star hotel and if it were regraded as such then you would have many more satisfied customers and many more positive reviews.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- St Andrews Fairmont
- Fairmont St Andrews St. Andrews, Scotland