We have been going to the St. Andrews area for 20 plus years but had not stayed at Fairmont in all that time. We anticipated that it would be a large, non-personal, bland type of hotel. But how wrong we were. The service was first class, rooms were very comfortable, lounge areas were so relaxing, staff were very friendly and helpful. Apart from the excellent breakfasts, we did not eat in the hotel (there are so, so many excellent restaurants in the area).
Very highly recommended. Can't wait to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a 520 acre estate with a unique coastal setting, Fairmont St Andrews has something for everyone. From lavish rooms to a luxurious spa, championship golf to exquisite dining, our five star attention to detail is unsurpassed. Enjoy the views overlooking the medieval St Andrews and the North Sea. Play golf on The Torrance and The Kittocks or wind down in our Fairmont Spa with locally themed treatments using the finest Ishga Skin Care products. Indulge in delicate pastries and cakes in our Savoy Afternoon Tea experience served in the Atrium Lounge with a rich colour scheme and nautical elements that reflect the surrounding landscape including a lighting installation by renowned artist George Singer. We guarantee your stay will become a treasured memory! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- St Andrews Fairmont
- Fairmont St Andrews St. Andrews, Scotland