“warm welcome and good quality of service”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Andrews
Glenderran Guest House
Ranked #3 of 72 St. Andrews B&B and Inns
a coruña
“warm welcome and good quality of service”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Maggie and Ray are very kind, and I felt at home. Breakfast was my favourite as well as the cleanness of the house and good taste for decoration

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Melrose
Reviewed March 31, 2010

I had a whirlwind stay, sadly but the above says it all as the room was as clean as a whistle and well above the norm. The hosts are very pleasant, understanding and extremely helpful as I needed to find an atm which was not far away at all. I had a most enjoyable day out at the New Course but not placed on the winner’s board. A night in the St Andrews Club where we celebrated to a fairly late hour.
Many thanks again. I can highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Cheshire
Reviewed March 21, 2010

What can I say except excellent. The location is superb. The hosts, Maggie & Ray, are great and the rooms and food are fantastic. This was my second visit and is an absolute gem of a hotel if you are there to play golf. It`s literally a 7 iron to the 1st tee of the Old Course. Local restaurants are very close by. Arrived on a Saturday and the car never moved from outside the hotel until we left on the Weds. Would not want to stay anywhere else. Already planning our next trip back.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
american in vienna
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Just enjoyed my second visit to Glenderran, and can highly recommend it without reservation. I have stayed in two other B&Bs in Saint Andrews (Glenderran was full up during those visits), and Glenderran stands out far above them. Great location, gracious hosts, delicious, piping hot breakfasts, spotlessly clean, very comfortable, and quiet at night. Lovely decor, and very modern bathroom facilities. All in all, the best B&B experience I have had.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Paris
Reviewed February 19, 2010

I stayed at the Glenderran Guest House while in St. Andrews to play golf. The Glenderran is a very convenient place to stay and the hospitality of Maggie and Ray was excellent.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
glendair, Owner at Glenderran Guest House, responded to this review, March 24, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to place a review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Maggie and I try very hard to make the stay of our guests an enjoyable one. We also have excellent housekeepers who also take great personal pride in maintaining the guest rooms to a very high standard of cleanliness and it is rewarding when these efforts are recognized.
BayArea California
Reviewed December 1, 2009

The gray Victorian facade conceals a truly first rate accommodation. The room was large and comfortable with totally modern facilities. The only challenge was learning the switches for the electrical sockets. Breakfast was wonderful, highlighted by homemade raspberry jam and marmalade.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
new jersey
Reviewed October 10, 2009

I recently spent a week at Glenderran and Maggie and Ray welcomed me like I was an old friend..My room was always clean and comfortable..Breakfast was great and there wasn't anything that they wouldn't do to make your stay more enjoyable..I will certainly be a guest of the Glenderran Guesthouse very soon again..

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo