“It was outstanding”

Private Tour to Kingsbarns Distillery and St Andrews
More Info
$959.15*
and up
Shore Excursion: Kingsbarns Distillery and St Andrews Tour Including Walk on...
More attraction details
Owner description: The Experience St Andrews has an established partnership with St Andrews Links Trust, dating back to 1995. The Experience St Andrews is a Keith Prowse brand, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, and is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The history of the course should be enough for anyone. The staff and the caddies are professional. They do rush you a bit and that takes out some of the enjoyment of the day. Still it was well worth it.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We didn't play golf, but that didn't matter. It was just the whole experience of knowing that you are there and watch the men come in to the 18th hole was fun. I am sure there were several playing which was a dream come true. It's a beautiful course.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We balloted two days to play and we're not successful. We were able to walk the course on Sunday. We really
Enjoyed playing the New Course.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the best caddy in my life for my rounds at the Old and New Course! His name was Tom Boylan. Don't even think about playing these courses without a caddy. Having a great caddy added to the enjoyment of the golf, my playing ability and the knowledge of the course and history of St Andrews and golf. These are must play courses. My advice to anyone planning a round here is to practice bunkers before you come!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Though I had played The Old Course previously, I thoroughly enjoyed introducing it to my fellow golfing travelers. In fact, after our round, one of them said "This is my greatest golfing day, ever." Quite a tribute.