“Lovely wee cafe and excellent value”
Review of Con Panna

Con Panna
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Saint-Claud, France
“Lovely wee cafe and excellent value”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

If we'd not been planning to go to a Graduation garden party after our lunch here, we would certainly have stayed to sample what looked like the most wonderful array of cakes and goodies!

Really nice food, the home-made cream-of-chicken soup was scrummy and full of chicken, and the toasted wrap was tasty and just right. I'd definitely eat here again! Good value, too.

• Visited June 2013

Livingston, United Kingdom
“When you need a cuppa”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a great coffee/tea shop in St Andrews. A good selection of tea and coffees, excellent home baking, light bites and sandwich/soup deals and, dare I say it, the best veggie bacon rolls in St Andrews. OK there I've said it. Together with very friendly staff this all adds up to a very worthwhile experience. Much more fun than whacking a little white ball about a field with sand dunes on it!

• Visited June 2013
Mississippi
“The lunch I wanted!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stopped by Con Panna looking for a light, but filling little lunch and found just what I needed. I had Scotch Broth, fresh bread and butter and a Pepsi. Not too exciting sounding, but it was delicious! The desserts looked wonderful. I noticed many other customers ordering them and they appeared to be really enjoying them. The service was quick and the food satisfying!

Visited May 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent coffee house”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Surprised to find it was not listed given that it was packed on a Saturday lunchtime. Mixture of locals, students and visitors. Time was tight so we opted for tea and coffee. My wife ordered a panini and I went for a filled chicken tikka baguette. Despite the crowds the service was friendly and very prompt. Food was fresh and tasty and all in all a very good experience

Visited April 2013