Albany Hotel
Kinnettles Hotel(St. Andrews)
Greyfriars Inn(St. Andrews)
Vardon House(St. Andrews)
View Hotel
The Russell Hotel(St. Andrews)
Hazelbank Hotel(St. Andrews)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Du Vin(St. Andrews)
Ardgowan Hotel(St. Andrews)
View Hotel
The Dunvegan Hotel(St. Andrews)
View Hotel
All reviewsgarden suitesmall loungesmall hotelexcellent breakfastnight portersingle roomgreat central locationcharming hotelcomfortable roomno elevatorkipperswithin walking distanceenjoyed my staycontinental breakfastmiddle of towntop floorvery pleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The Alabany is perfectly located to explore St.Andrews town. I only stayed for 1 night as had other accomodation arranged but enjoyed my stay. The staff are very helpful, booking multiple taxis for me and the check-in/out process was very easy. My room was comfortable with a good bed and was very clean. Th breakfasty was decent too with a buffet and hot cooked to order options.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Cecilia F, Owner at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments and we are glad you found the staff so helpful.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Very nice hotel in centre of St Andrews. Room was very nice with all the comforts that one would expect. Service was great and the food was of good quality also! Would definitely return and would definitely reccomend it to others!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cecilia F, Owner at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us so highly. We hope to see you again on your next visit to St Andrews.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hotel is ideally situated for exploring St Andrews on foot.
Our room was very clean & the bathroom was very large with a nice selection of Scottish toiletries and large bath towels.
There was a good selection of dishes for breakfast which is buffet style for cereals & juice etc whilst the hot selections are cooked to order.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Cecilia F, Owner at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and hope you will return to The Albany Hotel on your next trip to St Andrews. I will pass your comments on the the rest of the staff.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed one night on a cold wet July day. The staff were excellent and very helpful. The bedroom and Ensuite though very small was very clean and well appointed. The breakfast was well presented with a good selection of food.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. As the hotel was built in 1795, the room sizes vary but we do try to ensure that everyone is happy with their rooms. We are glad you enjoyed your breakfast and I will pass your comments on to the rest of the staff.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was looking for an inexpensive hotel for a golf stay - however the service at this place stood out. Firstly I messed up the booking and got the wrong weekend! I realised in advance and rung the hotel - they contacted other potential guests in order to accomodate me by changing things around. The staff were continually friendly, helpful and volunteered ways to assist - I stay in a fair few big chain hotels and they could really learn from this place. The hotel is not luxurious but was good value - I had to cut short my stay although my room mate stayed on and they charged single occupancy for that night when they could have insisted on full. Top marks, very refreshing.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff so helpful. It's good to know we have contributed to your enjoyment of your trip.