We stayed in a Old Course room with a view across the golf course and ate dinner in the Road Hole Grill. Would highly recommend the hotel and the restaurant. Dinner was superb. We also used the spa facilities and these were great also. Every member of staff was incredibly helpful and polite. I really could not fault one thing about this hotel - we were even lucky enough to find that the sun was shining when we ventured up to use the roof top hot tub. We have recently stayed at both the St Andrews Bay Hotel and Gleneages and, overall, I found the Old Course Hotel to be the best of the three.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland