4 girls, school reunion, needed pampering and the Old Course delivered. We have the 2 night special spa break and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone needing to recharge. The rooms were magnificent - think we must have been lucky. Arrived to an amazing welcome and glass of fizz, quickly settled inand were shown all the facilities. I was here many years ago and whilst some things remained the same the SPA is outstanding. There was something magical about being in the outdoor tub looking at the starts on a clear night. Food was first class, breakfast meant you could have just about anything you wanted and the dinner in the SANDS restaurant was also very good.
Looking already to rebook - thanks to all the staff ( and Fiona who made our stay so enjoyable)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland