Stayed 2 nights at this hotel with my husband and had an absolutely fantastic experience: service across all areas of hotel second to none. Food of a very high standard, especially breakfast. Complimentary champagne and chocolates available in reception. We were upgraded to a deluxe suite overlooking the 17th tee (room 168) with fantastic sea views. Great location about 10 minutes walk from town centre. Have stayed at numerous five star hotels around the world and can honestly say this has been the best. Very enjoyable and relaxing time. WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE BACK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland