Amazing fairway suites with opening floor to ceiling doors overlooking The Old Course, historic Jigger Inn, great Road Hole Bar with hundreds of Scotch selections and great golf course views, friendly staff, welcome drink and one of the best water spa's you will ever find with coed sauna and steam rooms, cold plunge pool, hot pool and lap pool. If you can't play, walk The Old Course on Sunday or after hours to get an appreciation of why this course is so difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland