Stayed here on 23 March 2013 for 40th birthday treat with 5 friends on dinner, bed & breakfast deal. Great value. We had 'cheaper' Eden View rooms but they were still luxurious in every way. Manager left a 40th birthday card & bottle of prosecco for the birthday girl in our room. Also received complimentary birthday cake after dinner in the restaurant. Hotel is beautiful, staff & service superb and food was amazing. Breakfast buffet is probably the best I have ever had. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland