We visited again and cannot recommend this lovely hotel highly enough. The rooms are beautiful, attention to detail is great- fruit and sweets and bottled water plus lovely robes and slippers. The Kohler spa is wonderful- it was a busy weekend with a wedding on and lots of couples( Valentine's day) but the staff were still amazing. The breakfast waffles with fruit and chantilley cream were wonderful, and there was a pianist who played beautifully through breakfast. Worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland