Eight golfers from Florida spent a week at the hotel and it was a perfect experience. The rooms overlooking the Road Hole on the Old Course are large and well appointed. The beds are super but the real treat is the shower. As would be expected on a Kohler property the Shower was simply fantastic. After a tough round on the Old Course nothing was better than a luxurious shower with jets pelting your with hot water from all directions!
The spa, pool, steam, plunge, sauna and steam room were all very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland