My wife and I stayed here with other couples for golf, spa and fun. In combination with The Old Course Experience (a great company itself) we had a fantastic visit……and the weather even cooperated. The hotel has a marvelous location adjacent to the Old Course 17th tee/fairway and also overlooks the New Course, Jubilee Course and the wide beach. We had a front room with view on opposite side from the North Sea and golf courses, but were still very happy looking over the driving range and countryside. Wife loved the spa, we had a great breakfast in the dining room every day and we joined friends in the bar on the top floor overlooking the Old Course most evenings. The staff was extremely professional and personable. The hotel is very well appointed and clean. A very short walk takes you into the very charming town of St. Andrews – which has great shopping, restaurants, pubs and architecture. Will stay here again on next visit (hopefully soon). Planned for chilly, rain and wind……got mild, sunny and some wind. How does St. Andrews and the Old Course Hotel do it?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland