We've been to the Old Course Hotel 2 or 3 times and we always love it. The location is fabulous, especially in the evenings when the sun sets and you can sit and have a drink in the bar on the top floor. The staff are very knowledgeable and provide loads of info on what to do in the area. The Road Hole restaurant is great, but choose your table carefully to make the most of the views.
All in all a fab place for a couple of nights away from home. It must be one of the best hotels in Scotland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland