Our stay here was lovely. The staff are great, the food tasty and the rooms luxurious and comfortable.
The views from all around the hotel are gorgeous.
My only criticism is the cost of the spa treatments. Although the facilities are excellent - great pool, gym etc, the treatments aren't great value. Maybe better to wander into the town to a nearby salon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordering the renowned 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the famous links courses, the West Sands beach and the beautiful Scottish coastline. Discover the historic university town of St Andrews, just a short stroll from the resort, and explore the surrounding countryside of the ancient Kingdom of Fife. With a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, the hotel offers quietly confident service, luxurious facilities and a warm welcome in the finest traditions of Scottish hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsClick, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotel.de, Jetsetter, LateRooms, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Hotel St. Andrews
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort And Spa
- Old Course Resort
- Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa St. Andrews, Scotland