If you are on a budget, this is a fantastic place to stay while visiting St Andrews. My husband had come here to play golf, and my son and I joined him a few days into his trip. The dorm rooms are wonderfully clean, the beds are huge (NOT your typical American teeny single beds with plastic coverings), and there is closet space and a comfortable small bathroom. The only down side was that the tv was tiny, but we actually never even turned it on - we did all our tv watching in pubs because it was FIFA time! You had to pay for the WiFi, but it worked great. Also the laundry facilities were very easy to use and practical. The breakfast was really delicious and incredibly varied - from cereals and porridge to pastries to eggs, blood pudding and haggis! A real treat! And very centrally located - easy walk to the bus station, the beach, or the castle. A great bargain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open June-August only. Agnes Blackadder Hall is the University of St Andrews' premier residence. We offer the perfect base for those wanting to explore St Andrews, play on the world famous links courses and discover all that the Kingdom of Fife has to offer during the summer months. Our double rooms all feature an en-suite shower room, television, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Agnes Blackadder Hall - University of St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall - University Of St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- Agnes Blackadder Hall - University Of St Andrews St. Andrews, Scotland