This was my first visit to St Andrews and was pleasantly surprised at the value for money accomodation offered by the University, my wife,12 year old son and i stayed in a twin room in the new halls for £99 for bed and breakfast which was all you can eat buffet style. St Andrews is stunning and this is a great way to see the sights on a budget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open June-August only. Agnes Blackadder Hall is the University of St Andrews' premier residence. We offer the perfect base for those wanting to explore St Andrews, play on the world famous links courses and discover all that the Kingdom of Fife has to offer during the summer months. Our double rooms all feature an en-suite shower room, television, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. Family rooms are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Agnes Blackadder Hall - University of St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Hall - University Of St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- Agnes Blackadder Hall - University Of St Andrews St. Andrews, Scotland