TripAdvisor
St. Andrews
Post
Inbox
Search

“Busy Italian restaurant ”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #17 of 175 Restaurants in St. Andrews
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Small family run Italian Restaurant offering value for money without cutting any corners. Catering for business lunches/dinners, family meals, Celebrations - what ever your event, please let us know and we will try to cater to your needs. With so many repeat customers, we aim to offer excellence!! This is being achieved by a dedicated and loyal team of staff.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a nice meal here with family . It’s buzzy and has character . Service with a smile . Not the cheapest place in town and I feel that the £10 supplement if you share a dish is a little unfair as it means you can’t share a pizza . Still we had a nice evening .

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,847)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We called for a last minute lunch whilst in St. Andrews. The venue is nice and the menu is extensive but all very pricey. For garlic bread starter, 2 bowls of pasta and 2 soft drinks it was £45. Although it was nice I have had better and based on the price we probably wouldn’t go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for lunch on a Sunday and it was really busy.
I thought it was great that they do half portions of the pasta dishes because the portions looked gigantic!
We had rigatoni which was very tasty and filling.
My partner had a bottle of beer which we thought was very expensive at 7 pound!
One issue I did have was when I paid by card the waitress typed in the amount and immediately took my card from the table and tapped it without ever showing the amount to me and I got no receipt which I thought was bad service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful food, wine, service, and atmosphere. A local recommended this to us, and while we hadn't intended to eat Italian food while visiting Scotland, we are glad we did!

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

A good Italian restaurant in the heart of St Andrews. Always good food and friendly service and a really good selection of fine Italian wines.