We stayed here recently as a base for playing Kingsbarns and St Andrews. The rooms were well sized and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was modern and roomy. We dined in one night and the food was good. They have a good wine list. Breakfast seemed a little disorganised, and the girl there wasn't too keen on making us some espresso coffees, but aside from her cold mood, everything was fine. Pat the manager was very helpful. The only drawback is that you need to drive into St Andrews and if you are from overseas, you may prefer to stay in the town itself, as it is a beautiful place to walk around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland