This was our first visit to Rufflets. We thought the welcome and the attention given by the staff was outstanding. The food was excellent and this was matched only by the care taken over individual dietry needs. The hogmanay party was the best we have attended and the highland games were great fun, despite the rain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Travelocity so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland