Our golf group stayed here while playing Carnoustie and The Old Course and thoroughly enjoyed doing so. The hotel and grounds are top notch, the service is excellent, and the restaurant serves very good breakfasts and outstanding dinners. The only downside is that it is a short taxi ride from downtown St. Andrews and the golf courses, but we found the wonderfully landscaped private grounds to be worth the short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland