We return to Rufflets year after year as it is our favourite Scottish hotel. The ambiance, quality of food and welcome is second to none, thanks to manager Stephen, charming Irish head waitress Angela and the Rufflets staff.
Dinner was delightful, and at £35 for three courses, exceptionally good value. I opted for breast of pigeon, followed by halibut with creme brulee and shortbread for dessert while my wife chose gravadlax, loin of venison and a selection of Scottish cheeses, all accompanied by by an excellent bottle of Peter Forrester 2012 'Petit' pinotage.
Our two night break was fabulous as always - can't wait to return, probably early next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland