We have had a lovely couple of nights at this very comfortable hotel. Nice and warm during this freezing cold weather with fires in the lounges and a hot water bottle in bed! The room was spacious and had plenty of drawers and a large wardrobe for clothes. The bathroom was also a good size and had a big bath and a walk in shower. Everything was nice and clean.
Dinner was excellent and my gluten free diet was catered for with no trouble. Breakfast was plentiful, a good Scottish breakfast sufficient to see you through the day.
The staff were excellent, very helpful and pleasant. Would we go back? Definitely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland