My girlfriend and I stayed for one night in February 2013 and had a fantastic time - great hotel, lovely gardens, friendly staff.
The room was large and 5 stars - great little touches such as a teddy instead of a 'do not disturb' sign and top quality shortbread!
Thanks to all the staff for making it a great weekend and would happily recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland