This is the second time we have stayed at the Rufflets in the past 4 months. Both very enjoyable experiences. The hotel is set in lovely grounds and not far from the centre of St Andrews. Our daughter is currently studying at St Andrews University and the hotel is very close to the David Russell Apartments. The staff are very attentive and I cannot fault it. We have eaten both in the restaurant which was lovely although we did feel the portions a little small but excellent quality. We have also enjoyed the early supper in the bar which is extremely good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Travelocity so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland