We stayed one night in the Turret room in the Rufflets hotel in December 2011. The room was lovely and well-equipped with WIFI, a whirlpool bath and homemade shortbread! We enjoyed a beautiful meal in the restaurant with great service, coffee in the drawing room beside a roaring fire, then a cosy night in comfortable bed (and our very own hot water bottle placed by staff during the 'turn down' service!) Breakfast was very nice. We would return to this hotel due to good location, clean and comfortable rooms and great food/friendly and professional service. Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel, situated in 10 acres of secluded gardens, has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes' drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Rufflets Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews
- Rufflets Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland