“Very poor customer service !!”
Review of Bella Italia St Andrews - CLOSED

Bella Italia St Andrews
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate there on fri 18th July. I cannot stress strongly enough how rude the manager was to us, he sat 5 of us on a table that would suit 3 and when I commented he simply said 'I always sit 5 on this table it's fine' and then walked away. One member of our party was in a wheelchair and it was glaringly obvious the table was far too small... Not wanting to spoil a precious family day out 1 person decided not to eat and it has to be said I was so upset I did not eat my meal either. When we left I went over to pay and he just held out his hand for my money card at which point I said can you at least tell me how much the bill is before I pay. I made a comment saying his customer care skills were seriously lacking and I was astonished when he replied with a 'whatever' . I cannot believe a chain such as Bella Italia have such a rude' arrogant and unprofessional person in their employ and most of the other diners seemed shocked at our treatment. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The food and service at this comfy Italian is amazing. Even the kids enjoyed their mini hanmade pizza;s . Calzone amazing, Would have been rated excellent if not for price. Although the breakfast menu looked very reasonable.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Having booked a table here on Sunday for 5 (adults) we arrived to find a table (not very clean at that) only suitable for four waiting for us. We asked the manager for a larger table & were advised there wasn't one, he walked away. We were about to leave when I called him over again, suggesting what was an obvious solution (an easy movement of tables to accommodate us) which he eventually did. but his couldn't careless attitude was not all what I would expect from this establishment. Having been to several of these all over the UK, it was very disappointing.

We were then served by a lovely, cheery and helpful waitress Kirsty. She alone turned around this dining experience for us. However, having spent the best part of £130, I'm not sure I would return

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stopped for lunch staff were pleasent and food was very good had my granddaughter with us and the staff could not help us enough. I would recommend this for a meal as it is in a pleasent location and has a good atmosphere. Thanks for everything

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped in for lunch at Bella Italia and had a very good lunch. The waitress was very nice and suggested some menu options for us. We split a stromboli that was quite a big portion for the two of us. We had great seats near the front windows so we could watch the people go by. We were not rushed and we had a nice relaxing lunch.