We have just spent two night at the Rusacks and cannot praise it highly enough! We paid for our B&B with our Teso vouchers so did not expect a room with a fab view and we did not get one. The room was very spacious with a large bed. The ensuit was also spacious with plenty of good quality towels. The barman in the conservatory bar was excellent as were the girls in the dining room. They knew it was my husbands birthday and put a candle into his cheese and sang Happy Birthday! Early nice touch. The girls on reception gave us a lovely welcome and a hearty farewell. The hotels location is perfect and we enjoyed a walk along the beach as well as a walk round the golf courses. The town is a two minute walk away. We had a fabulous few days and can recommend the hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland