Despite being overwhelmed by this message in and around the town of St. Andrews it really is a great place and this hotel is a perfect base for your trip. The staff are very friendly and the rooms simple but clean. It is an older property and their are some quirks that come with that but the view from the main restaurant cannot be beat and the location is great. I only had breakfast here but the Scottish Fry up was awesome.
We were there during (what we hear) is a relatively rare sunny few days so that helps make the stay better but I think the hotel would be comfortable nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland