“Great B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Deveron House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Andrews
Deveron House
Ranked #44 of 77 St. Andrews B&B and Inns
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great B&B”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had an urgent requirement for a hotel on the same day and Marion was able to fit my wife and I in, which was fantastic. We weren't there for long, only 1 night, but we were looked after so very well. Marion made us feel so welcome, treated us like friends and we got chatting for ages over breakfast. Having a wedding that day, I wanted to fill up on breakfast and there was so much on offer I was certainly full! we saw Marion a couple of days later in the town and she remembers us and stopped for a chat, which was great. would definitely go back and would certainly recommend to others for a personal good quality B and B

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bryan K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights, as did some friends of ours from England. To say Marion and Graham made us feel welcome is an understatement!!! They treated us like old friends! We had never stayed at a B&B or Guest House and weren't sure what to expect --- it was SOOOOOO much nicer than staying in a hotel. Our double room was perfect - the location couldn't be beat (a short walk to the Old Course and to shopping and great restaurants). Deveron House is very charming, but most importantly, very welcoming!!! We would definitely stay here again and recommend it highly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Law1966
Strathroy, Canada
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My son and I spent six nights here and it was the most enjoyable stay I have had in years on trips. The hosts Marion and Graham and family made us feel like we were special from the time we arrived to the sad day we had to leave. Graham is an avid golfer as are we and help us get on the Old Course twice and help us with Tee times throughout the week. Hearty Scottish breakfast every morning and clean rooms everyday. Already planning a return trip to St Andrews and there is only one place I will stay. Deveron House.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ron T
Varmahlid, Iceland
Reviewed March 7, 2013

we stayed there for 6 nights during a conference at the University. Great location, very helpful staff, very good atmosphere and very filling scottish breakfast!
The charm of St Andrews town operates also in this house! I will highly recommend this address to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Camanu
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here for one night in a double room and it was just want we wanted. Everything was great: the location, the room, the owners (so welcoming!), and the full Scottish breakfast! I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cmw10
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Lovely place, lovely owner with charming children, great full Scottish breakfast and service. Nicely situated in the heart of St Andrews near St Salvator Church, College Gate, and the Cathedral ruins. Free wifi in all rooms. Ideal location for university visitors like me and, of course, lovers of golf unlike me!

• Stayed January 2013
Lanarkshire
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed for an overnight recently, our daughter is at the University and we were there to celebrate her 18th birthday therefore we were not in the room much other than to sleep, it was clean and comfortable and ideal for our needs, breakfast was very good.
Thanks