Montague Guest House
$237
$157
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Du Vin(St. Andrews)
$195
$168
Great 4.5/5
Albany Hotel(St. Andrews)(Great Value!)
$116
$179
$170
$101
  • Restaurant
The Dunvegan Hotel(St. Andrews)
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousb bmurray streetowner rajlocal smoked salmonwifi receptionquality establishmentonly slight negativestay in st andrewsan excellent hostthoroughly enjoyed my staycentral locationbay windowwindow seatsingle roomset us up for the dayclose to town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My Fiancee and I returned to the Montague House for the second year in a row and we were not disappointed. The service was great as it was last year and the staff were great. The hotel was very comfortable and the price was very reasonable. The staff were very accommodating. Our trip was to celebrate a year since we got engaged. My fiancee organised for some champagne and chocolates to be in the room which the staff were able to organised without hesitation. Breakfast was great, the portion sizes were fantastic. We are hoping to return again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I had just graduated and we had to move out of our houses the day before were to leave the town. We decided to stay here because it had been recommended to us, and we did not regret our decision at all.

The owner is very friendly and will make your stay is as pleasant as possible by making sure your room is perfect and serving the most amazing breakfast in the morning. I also left my kindle in the bedroom and Gillie was kind enough to post it down to me without any problem.

Thank you so much for our stay we had a great last night in St. Andrews

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were here for 5 days. Delicious breakfasts & a fantastic location! My Wife could walk to shopping & attractions & a shuttle came right up our street to take me to the golf courses. Very clean room& great lounge area with tea ,coffee& hot chocolate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay for a conference at the university. Hosts were most kind and attentive, and even offered to print something for me when I asked about somewhere to print in town. Breakfasts were really delicious. Rooms a bit small, but we had booked singles so really they were absolutely fine. Nice linens and good double shower. The only thing - and it's a personal one - is that it's beautifully light very early in St Andrews and as soon as the sun is up I wake up... So thicker curtains would have been great for me. Thanks for a great stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 9, 2013

If You are looking for golf at "the home of Golf" and want to stay well and have a great vaccation,
then stay with Andrew and Gillian Keracher !
150 m to Old Course first tee and in center of St Andrews with all pubs and things worth seeing !

You will never regret this stay in St Andrews, I promis You !

Room Tip: It doesn't matter wich room, they are all excellent !
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends