“Great b&b in the heart of St Andrews”
Review of Six Murray Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. Andrews
Six Murray Park
Ranked #2 of 73 St. Andrews B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed in this b&b for 1 night at the start of the week.this is a great b&b close to both golf & the centre of town.
Tony was a great host, always remembered my name & always took an interest in how my golf went that day.

When I go back to St Andrews I will stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed at Murray Park Guest House last weekend.Tony is a perfect host.We were amazed that he remembered everyones names as we were 5 giggling females!The rooms are very comfortable and very nicely decorated.Breakfast was delicious .All in all this will be the only place I will stay as it is so lovely and central and you are assured a very warm welcome.Gwen.

Room Tip: One of the rooms on the first floor has no window, otherwise lovely large bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My fiancé and I were in St Andrews to visit the university this week and we stayed three nights at Six Murray Park. The guest house is in the centre of the town, on leaving each morning you walk straight into the charm of St Andrews with the sea on your left side and North Street on your right. The guest house is tastefully decorated, spotlessly clean and very cosy with comfortable beds, extra blankets and good quality sheets, towels and robes (v important!) The breakfast (cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, nuts etc plus cooked options) was fresh and always well cooked. Tony, the owner, remembered our preferences every morning, and overall was the perfect host, welcoming, friendly and professional. We may be moving to St Andrews at the end of the year, if we do we will be recommending Six Murray Park to anyone who ventures north to visit us. It is also very reasonably priced, with lower rates than the Rusacks (not as clean, not as comfortable) where I stayed in December last year.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I usually think of B&Bs as dark, dingy, chintzy places with eccentric owners. Six Murray Park isn't like this at all. From the moment I arrived, owner Tony was friendly and helpful, and the guesthouse is warm, modern, immaculate and stylish. My room was really comfortable, and I loved being able to adjust the heat in the room. Having a choice of breakfasts in the morning (try the Eggs Benedict) is great too. A lovely stay overall, my only regret is not staying on an extra night!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at Six Murray Park - lovely downstairs room with small but perfectly formed sitting room; comfortable beds; fresh, modern decor; soft white towels and bath robes; delicious breakfast (including excellent porridge) and to cap it all the warm welcome from Tony who ought to get the 'B and B host of the year' award (if there is one!).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Just returned from an overnight stay at 6 Murray Park and as always Tony is the perfect host. The rooms are modern and perfectly clean. The breakfast is to die for. The B and B is in an excellent location, a quiet street only a few minutes walk from the town centre. Also, you can park for free outside! This was my second time staying there and it definitely won't be my last!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Had a lovely stay at Six Murray Park. Checkin easy, bedroom modern and lovely. Very central for the town. Breakfast was spot on! Tony the owner was a lovely person and we wish him and his family continued success! See you soon, hopefully!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family