Six Murray Park
$237
Greyfriars Inn(St. Andrews)
$131
  • Restaurant
Fairmont St Andrews(St. Andrews)
$256
$199
Agoda.com
$368
$256
$85
$74
Hotel Du Vin(St. Andrews)
$206
$247
$232
$565
TripAdvisor
All reviewstony and elguest housecocker spanieleggs benedictperfect hostsbreakfast was deliciousgolf tripsky sportsevery morningquiet streetshort walkperfect locationperfect staystay in st andrewscomfortable bedshome away from homefresh fruit
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have stayed here before and will definitely stay again. Great location in St Andrews. Lovely rooms - spotlessly clean. Wonderful breakfast. Very warm welcome. The only thing missing perhaps is a sitting room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I never provide reviews, however I feel this Guest House is very worthy. I normally prefer a hotel and I am fussy about where I stay. I will definitely stay here again. I have already recommended this place to my company's booking agency. This place is exceptionally comfortable, clean, quiet, friendly, tasteful and very central. Plenty of local, free parking. Tony and Elle were friendly, excellent hosts. Very genuine people who are accommodating without being "in you face". Breakfast is just perfect. Proportions are just right. This should be no 1 in my opinion.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Elaine F
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a wonderful, comfortable stay at your place. Breakfast was devine. I appreciated being able to adjust the heat in my room. Linens, towels, bed all are very high quality. I am having trouble posting this review because trip advisor insists that I add more content to the review. Isn't saying it's "Perfect" enough?Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I always read tripadvisor reports, but have never left a message before, but felt I had to, after my recent stay at 6 Murray Park. Booked as a last minute surprise trip for my mum, who any time we have previously visited St Andrews, always dropped hints that she would like to stay on Murray Park. After reading reviews, opted for 6 Murray Park. It actually exceeded my expectations, and more importanly got a major thumbs up from a vey happy mum. Tony was an amazing host, who provided great service and hospitality, he really made you feel welcome and as if nothing was too much trouble, offering suggestions on local attractions, eating and watering holes. The decor is fresh and contemporary, with lovely comfortable beds, white fluffy towels and a great warm powershower, the rooms are spotless. The breakfast was not to be missed, the perfect poached egg with my Eggs Benedict and mum loved her cooked breakfast too. If you are staying in St Andrews, opt for this Botique Bed and Breakfast, affordable luxury am already thinking about booking again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Booked the guest house as a last minute decision to have a night away with my husband. We received clear communication around location and accommodating in welcoming us at a time of our choice. Extremely warm welcome on arrival and very helpful throughout our stay. The service was definitely the highlight of our stay - attentive but not intrusive. Happy to make dinner reservations for us and point us in the direction of the nearest pub to watch the rugby! Bedrooms are small but perfectly formed. Breakfast was fab with a good choice on the menu. Would definitely go back and have already recommended to others. Thanks Matt and Faye!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple