“Best waffles ever”

St Andrews Waffle Company
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in St. Andrews
Description: Welcome to St Andrews Waffle Company, home of the original Liege Waffle, quality coffee, speciality teas, luxury milkshakes, fresh dairy ice cream, and more. As well as the original sweet Liege waffles we have a complete range of savoury waffles. Enjoy our Burgers, Steaks, Mac Cheese, there really is now something for everyone! Please come and visit us to enjoy some of our mouth-watering delights!
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Well what can I say, once again a visit here absolutely made our holiday. This is almost my favourite place to go for food in St Andrews. The staff are delightful and courteous and can’t imagine not going there if I’m ever up that neck of the woods.... well done guys superb

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (338)

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Disappointed that they had runout of shortbread which is advertised to come with coffee. Waiter not really bothered and could not even think of an alternative. Asked for a caramel latte. They just supplied a vanilla substitute without asking us.. Def felt like they couldn't be bothered with us oldies. Hence this review which the waiter himself advised us to write. Coffee itself lovely.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Came this morning for breakfast as the pictures looked amazing. Certainly not disappointed. I had eggs benedict and I must say it was very tasty and filling. Reasonably priced and everyone in the group was impressed. Lastly, the guy serving was very friendly and service was prompt!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

I really, really wanted to enjoy my waffle. I know my friend enjoyed her banoffee waffle, and everything else about this waffle cafe was spot on, but I’m afraid my black forest waffle wasn’t all that nice. Not the waffle base, but the toppings - no cherry jam, slightly funny tasting cherries, and raw, odd tasting hazelnuts. For my review to be scientifically accurate however, I feel a second trip is in order so I can get a wider sample. I’ll take my Dad as I know he’ll love a bread and butter pudding waffle! He’ll also love the St Andrews haar tea latte (Earl Grey flavoured - sounds delish). I would encourage my fellow citizen scientists to also sample this cafe

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Sunday morning breakfast. Slightly concerned on arrival as one of our party had been waiting in his car for us and had seen a few parties going in and coming straight back out again. Turns out we were worrying for no reason. When we went in there were only 2 tables taken and within 10 minutes there was not a seat to be had. Just remember that you order at the counter. Two of our party had the Full Belgian. which was daunting to eat when it arrived at the table, quite a platefull. Food was very good. Wouldn't hesitate to go back.