We would like to say a big thank you to all the staff at the new inn, first class meals, the host John Marini had plenty of golf talk about the time Tom Watson had Fish & Chips at the new inn, we even stayed at the farmhouse where tom was. The menu was excellent very good balance.
Very good size of potions, plenty of sweets to choose from, Sticky Toffee, very tasty.
We found the locals very friendly.
Can't wait to go back to try John's special fish & Chips, hoping he might put mushy peas with the fish & chips on the menu
10 / 10 well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Inn is a lively local with five contemporary en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have free wifi access, refreshment tray and free view TV. We offer a good selection of home made meals using local produce. A warm welcome is guaranteed at this ideal affordable base for exploring St Andrews. Walking distance to town centre and centrally located for many golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The New Inn St Andrews reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Inn St Andrews Hotel St. Andrews
- The New Inn St Andrews St. Andrews, Scotland