“I love this place - been buying coffee from mike and simon since they begun at the station”
Review of Cupcake Coffee Box

Cupcake Coffee Box
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Kirkcaldy
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I come here as much as possible with my mum. Usually for breakfast, I get the waffles with cherry ice cream (heaven, can i buy a tub of it?), blueberry sauce and banana. It's my fav combo. I've brought my mum here for mother's day and they were able to do me a gluten free afternoon tea. I then ordered cupcakes for my bridal shower and was not disappointed. Everybody loved them. My favourite was the apple crumble one. My mum was so impressed that she has ordered cupcakes for my grandads birthday in january too.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I visit ‘the cupcake’ regularly for coffee and something to eat - sometimes soup and/or a sandwich, often a cake! The coffee is good, the food freshly prepared (and tasty) and the staff are friendly and helpful. The ice cream is lovely too.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Not a bad waffle with a generous amount of strawberries and squishy cream. But what hits you as you walk in is a rather unpleasant smell. Very off putting. But reasonably priced and popular so caters for that market well enough.

2  Thank leminier
Simon D, Manager at Cupcake Coffee Box, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Would it be possible to let me know what the smell was?
We have never had a complaint about any bad odour and I am very puzzled?

Regards

Mike

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, very friendly. Love my bacon roll with extra bacon. Visit nearly every sunday. My wife visits regularly during the week. Great having the puddledub butcher through the back.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Popped in for lunch - cheese ham and caramelised onions delicious in lovely surroundings what more can I say