Stayed for 1 night. Room was lovely, good size and clean. Tea/coffee making facilities and dressing gowns provided. Great breakfast. Linda and Harry were great and recommended a nice place for dinner. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tripadvisor certificate of excellence winner in 2013 and 2014 and 2015 and NOW 2016.... ( WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!!! ) SCOTTISH TOURIST BOARD 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION. EDINBURGH AIRPORT 35 MINS DRIVE. If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 Minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. Hospitality trays, fresh fruit and sweets. 35 Minutes from Edinburgh Airport.FREE WIFI ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Scotland