Invertiel Bed & Breakfast
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glenrothes(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
$42
Travelodge
Golden Acorn Hotel(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
$45
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfresh fruitb bdvd playertoastdressing gownsfirst classthe location is perfectwe've stayedlittle extrasfriendly coupleoff street parkinggreat place to staytrain stationcomfortable roomhigh streetexcellent stayvery pleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2012

From the moment the front door was opened to the moment we said goodbye, our reception was warm and relaxing. The room was immaculate.The breakfast was comprehensive and tasty. Just what we wanted for a night's stay

Room Tip: We were in the ground floor front bedroom.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank McGlasgow
Reviewed August 10, 2012

we arrived sooner than we thought but wasnt a problem. really friendly & nice folk to stay with was vry helpfully with breakfast in the morning because my 3 yr old last was being undecisive with what she wanted to have. Linda told us about a play park down the rd which was loads off fun my wee lass loved it. will def stay again vry nice folk and our room was great too.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

On a business trip to the area we found late afternoon that we needed to stay over.We looked through the local guide and the Invertiel was our first choice.Linda was very obliging and was happy for us to arrive within the hour. The room was really lovely,tastefully furnished with the little extra touches that make a place special.My husband and I both felt it would have been very pleasant to stay longer! The location makes it very convenient for the town. Dont hesitate to sample this 1st Class B&B or you'll also miss Linda's delicious breakfasts.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We arrived in Kirkcaldy to rain and fog but the sunlight and warmth that shone from Linda's personality warmed us up right away. We came to Kirkcaldy to see where my grandfather grew up, where my father spent his holidays and to meet cousins from my dad's side of the family. The location of the B&B, within walking distance from the train station, made it a very convenient place to settle down for us as we hadn't a rental car booked for this vacation. The breakfasts were divine!!! I wish I could have such selection and service everyday. Having internet access in the room was great as we were able to connect with family and friends back home and pass along our adventures.

If I was to come back to Kirkcaldy I would be looking up Linda and Harry for another visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed last weekend with my sister for a family wedding and was amazed by the hospitality offered at Invertiel. We phoned last minute from the train to request access to an iron as we were running v late and found it all set up waiting for us when we arrived. The triple room we were given was spotless and so comfy and the selection of chocolate and fruit was a nice surprise. The bathroom was modern , very clean and well stocked with towels etc. I have to say one of the nicest things was coming back after the wedding to find our beds turned down and chocolates on our pillows and a little note to tell us breakfast times as we had been in such a rush earlier we hadn't had time to ask. The following morning we were given an amazing breakfast which was leisurely and when it came time to leave Harry gave us a lift to town as it was foul weather and my sister had forgot to bring appropriate clothing. All in all if I'm up this way again i would definately use this b&b. Its hard to imagine getting better service anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family