“Breakfast with Santa!”

The Dean Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Kirkcaldy
“Breakfast with Santa!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I would like to comment on the " breakfast with Santa" event I took my 6 yr old daughter to recently. Absolutely lovely! The kids enjoyed a lovely breakfast of sandwiches pancakes and waffles and the lovely Santa spent time going round having a wee chat with each child which made them all very happy! Santa was more than happy to take plenty time out for photos and after helping the kids make some reindeer dust for Christmas eve they were all given there little gift and a certificate telling them they are on the nice list! All in all it was a lovely morning and all the kids seemed to really enjoy it. I felt it was well worth £7.50

• Stayed December 2012
Brian W, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Lillybelle2006, Thank you for your kind review of our breakfast with santa. I am delighted your daughter enjoyed the day and meeting Santa too. I have a secret hotline to Santa and I will ensure I share your feedback with him.

May I wish you and your daughter a Merry Christmas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
dunfermline,scotland
Reviewed December 10, 2012

With a few friends we visited the Dean Park Hotel for a music gig.
Had a meal which was very good quality and value, but the service by the bar staff let down the rest of the hotel.
Drinks service was painfully slow and the Port and Sherry were served in the wrong glasses and with ice!! I also overheard another customer returning a drink which had lipstick marks on it before it had been used!
The function was fantastic and our afternoon was really enjoyable - hopefully the hotel will up their game in the bar!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Brian W, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
ErnieN, Thank you for your review of The Dean Park Hotel. I am concerned that you experienced issues with our bar service, I have taken your comments on board and have shared them with the team. I am delighted that you enjoyed the food and music. The Jazz Sunday is a fantastic event.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We only stayed here for one night, but could have stayed so much longer, staff were excellent, the food was great and the rooms were excellent to, very clean comfortable, breakfast was great to.
Not got a bad word to say about this hotel, we will definately will be returning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Brian W, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Bluenose999, I am delighted you had such a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. I will ensure your comments are shared with the entire team, particularly housekeeping and the breakfast team.
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Can't thank the staff and management enough for the attention we received throughout the afternoon of December 02, 2012 for my 65th birthday luncheon. Although there were 14 of us with ages ranging between 20's through to 90, there were no complaints.

Excellent choices on both the food and wine menus.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Billd33, Many thanks for your kind comments, I will be sure to share tham with the entire team. May I also take the time to wish you a belated happy birthday. I am delighted you choose to spend such an important occassion with us.
Belfast
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed here for one night and left wishing we could have stayed longer. On arrival we were greeted by a smiling, friendly, helpful member of staff who set the standard for all the staff we encountered. Our room was very comfortable and well equipped. We decided to dine in the hotel restaurant and were offered the choice of three menus, A la carte, Bistro and two or three course set menu. All were very enticing. We wanted a mixture of Bistro and A La Carte which our waitress assured us would be no trouble at all. The meal was excellent, being innovative and superbly well cooked. After a peaceful nights sleep we enjoyed an excellent cooked breakfast accompanied by freshly brewed coffee, Juices, cereals and fruit.We were checked out in the same manner as we were greeted on arrival. I wish all hotels could be as enjoyable as this one.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Brian W, General Manager at The Dean Park Hotel, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
M & B Belfast, Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of The Dean Park Hotel.

I am delighted you had such a great stay with us and I will ensure your review is shared with the entire team.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Warm Regards
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I booked a room for family who were visiting from Cyprus, with a young baby. The room was very comfortable and large enough to put a travel cot in. Apart from the cold weather they were happy with their stay in Scotland – would book again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Dropped in for some lunch in the new Bistro with my wife for Sunday lunch after hearing some good reports. We both had the pan seared chicken and I started with the mushroom soup which was fab. The service was 1st class and so was the food.We will definitely return here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank grumpystickboy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkcaldy
Victoria Hotel
#1 of 1 in Freuchie
Old Manor Hotel
Old Manor Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lundin Links

Been to The Dean Park Hotel? Share your experiences!