“fantasic comfortable stay”

and 1 more site!
The Gilvenbank Hotel
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Glenrothes
Reviewed March 2, 2007

great quality hotel ,considering it has a 3 star rating ,it should be 4 star.very professional and friendly staff,fantastic restaurant and lounge bar area,with a large decking area to eat and drink al-fresco.the hotel offers free internet wi-fi access throughout.would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
mike swann-skimming

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ring4it

Reviewed January 20, 2007

I recently organised a fundraising event at the Gilvenbank Hotel for over 100 people. This was my first attempt at an event of this size so I was a little wary and a bit nervous at the prospect. I had approached the Gilvenbank Hotel quite early as a possible location and I was very impressed with the attitude I received from all the staff right from the outset. On entering the hotel the first time I was greeted by a smiling receptionist who dealt with my enquiry in an cheerful and efficient manner. I was introduced to the owner, Dennis, and without prompting was offered coffee from one of the waitresses. This went a long way to putting my mind at ease. During the discussions nothing was a problem to the hotel staff and any requests or changes I had were accommodated without question. The whole evening went without a hitch. The food, although from a basic menu, was hot, tasty and well presented. There were plenty a waitresses who appeared happy and smiling throughout the evening. I received not one complaint from any of my guests in fact a few said they would return to dine in the hotel at a later date.
This hotel was only opened last March (06) and the rooms as you would expect are nicely decorated and are of a high standard. A double room cost under £50/night with breakfast and for anyone visiting the area is well situated within the heart of The Kingdom of Fife to visit many of the attractions Fife has to offer.
I would urge anyone travelling to Fife to seek out the Gilvenbank Hotel. I have stayed at many hotels throughout Great Britain and abroad but this place for friendliness, service, price, value for money is hard to beat.
All round I find it hard to find fault with this hotel. I will definately return in the future.

Stayed: January 2007
6  Thank Andy82
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glenrothes
Best Western Balgeddie House Hotel
#7 of 9 in Glenrothes
Balbirnie House
Balbirnie House
#1 of 1 in Markinch

Been to The Gilvenbank Hotel? Share your experiences!